Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a 0607-008030 0610-22146-355 99z0-400489 95100519

Customer Question

I have a 0607-008030 0610-22146-355 99z0-400489 95100519 95100517 I am all connected I have heat and 2 speed motor working light works I am able to program and set temp date and time but no blower I p archest a controller that can only work with cretin spa packs so I can reduce daily filtration time there are three plugs that accommodate the controller however the plug end has a removable guard that only one receptacle will accommodate it with out removing it I want to try plugging it in one of the others hoping this will solve my problem but Ia'm affraid of damaging something. the blower works in the outlet with constant power
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm at an impasse according to grecko I should be able to work this out I know the plug will fit without the gaurd I also tried every port for toe blower the controll will not turn it on I will have to call the manufacture to get my answer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
still waiting for an answer Gecko is not open yet to ask them