Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a pool from 10 years ago and am trying to replace the

Customer Question

I have a pool from 10 years ago and am trying to replace the multi-valve. I ordered the following one ( however my Jandy DEL60 Compresssion fitting is just a tad to small in diameter for it to screw down too. Was the valve changed at some point in the last 10 years or am I missing something. I even ordered the latest compression fittings for the filter ( and am having the exact problem. HELP. If the links do not work please let me know and I'll provide pics/parts numbers. THANKS!!
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NEW VALVE - Zodiac BWVL-MPV Side Mount Multi-Port Valve SM20-2 Replacement Kit for Zodiac
Filter Fitting - Zodiac R0358200 Bulkhead Assembly with O-Ring Replacement for Zodiac Jandy DEL Series D.E. Pool and Spa Filter
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
New Valve and Part Number female part is just a tad too big on the valve to fit the filter Pic Info one (Valve and new compression fitting go together perfect):
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I figured it out. I need this valve instead of the one I have.
Expert:  Billy replied 2 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, please cancel the request. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I found out the valve has a 3.5" compression fitting and the filter on has a 3" compression fitting. Thus the issue....