Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Jandy Filter model # R0559701, and an In-Line Pool

Customer Question

I have a Jandy Filter model # ***** and an In-Line Pool Frog chlorine dispenser. Recently I had a contractor install a drain valve and pipe to drain the filter of the remaining water before removing the top part of the filter cover to remove and clean the filter. Since installing the drain valve I had had a small leak where the new coupler connects to the Jandy filter. Is there something unique about the threads in the Jandy drain? We tried all kinds of sealants and cannot stop the leak. This is affecting the back pressure in the pool line and my Pool Frog, which works under pressure is not dispensing the chlorine.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still need help.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have not heard from anyone since 7/18, and I have been charged the fee.