Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Pentair Intelliflo VX pump and Easytouch PL4/PSL4

Customer Question

I have a Pentair Intelliflo VX pump and Easytouch PL4/PSL4 control system with wireless remote. Seems like when the pool guy installed a new 400K BTU heater, the spa will no longer adjust to a higher RPM and is kinda wimpy. Seems to top out at 2900 RPM and even though I have set it to 3200 RPM, it does not change speed. Is there a limit option that is preventing it? Or what would be the issue?
Thanks!
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Intelliflo VS pump....
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying