Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have an inground pool. Problem when I vacuum. It has no

Customer Question

I have an inground pool. Problem when I vacuum. It has no suction. The psi goes down below 8. I checked for air leaks in hoses and around the pump and found no problems there. In regular every day use and filtering the psi is 15. The skimmer seems to work well in normal operation mode. It does this when I vacuum through the skimmer feed or the suction hole on the wall of the pool. Could it be a clogged or bad impeller or difusser. Thank you
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying