Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

Pearl I'm surprised to know that you are available today. We

Customer Question

Pearl I'm surprised to know that you are available today.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: We had problems when we found tears in our liner from the stairs that were part of our pool. We had to empty the pool trim the stairs and and repair the liner. Now I want to get the pool running so I can put fresh chemicals in it. I was told by my pool man to let the old filter run for a little while to catch some of the small pieces of plastic that I could not fish out with the net. Now I want to turn it on and I don't know how to start it up again. Please help me.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Pearl are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Pool Technician's Assistant.
Customer: When will they be available?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I hope to start the pool myself everything else has been professionally done.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just that I don't know what I'm doing.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Billy, I had to have my repairman come to start my pool. So my problem has been resolved.