Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a Hot Springs Jetsetter, had to reset the power to

Customer Question

I have a Hot Springs Jetsetter, had to reset the power to replace the low flow pump (it was leaking)
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: But now... the control panel kind of works for a second on the lighting then fades out. Until you press a different button then it does it again
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I am somewhat handy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is power to the control panel, the power light is on. The panel lights up when the hard buttons are pressed but quickly fades out. Almost like it has an adjustment for ambient lighting... I can basically see the control panel for 3 seconds or so before it becomes blank. All the controls work if you press the buttons.
Expert:  Billy replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying