Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech

My Jandy Lite 2 wont start. It was flashing FL0 before it

Customer Question

My J***** *****te 2 wont start. It was flashing FL0 before it stopped turning on. What do i need to do to fix it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Last season at close. The company started i neededa
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: needed a universal pressure switch. I replaced it and it still wont cut on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I want to attempt to. I called several places and never heard back
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.

Are you ready?

Expert:  Gaztech replied 3 months ago.

Try shut off power to unit, bypassing the 2 wires that go to the pressure switch and see if FLO error code goes away after power up unit.

if it does then the pressure switch is not sensitive enough or defective, some switches are adjustable by turning dial counter clock wise the make it more sensitive.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry, I forgot I don't use this email often. I tried it and it still does not turn on.