Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I've been working on a Superior Spa two weeks now. It

Customer Question

I've been working on a Superior Spa for about two weeks now. It has a NU3000 spa pack. Unfortunately the only schematic to it has no wire numbers and or colors identified on the schematic. though I have found and repaired other things on it im down to the last item. Most of the time the spa will not drop out Low speed and engage Hi speed. I located the air switch ( TBS301 TECMARK)that selects between Hi and Low and it seems to be intermittent. I pulled it (you can not accsess the terminals on the switch with it in the spa pack) and would blow air into it and it would switch about 5 times and then appear to lock up. I would have already ordered one but I pulled another one from the same spa pack that was not in use and it did the same thing. I guess I just need some confirmation that the air that could provide orally (my mouth) is enough PSI to activate I will provide a link to the schematic I found
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I still have not been provided an answer