Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I'm looking at purchasing a pool from a company that uses

Customer Question

Hello, I'm looking at purchasing a pool from a company that uses only Jandy equipment. The pool will be rectangular (12x27) with a depth of 3-5 feet. Could you tell me the minimum Jandy products (including all the model numbers) that you think I will need
(i.e. pool pump, filter, skimmer, main drain, side wall drains, floor cleaning heads, etc.) so that my pool will stay clean & function efficiently. Also, I heard that all pool pipes should be 2 inches in diameter. Is that correct? Thanks, Jeff
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My question has not been answered however, in addition to charging my account the $5 deposit, I now see another charge on my account from you for $25. Please refund my $30. I no longer need this question answered. Thank you. Jeff