Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

We have a Hayward VS filter system model# SP3200VSPND with

Customer Question

Good morning. we have a Hayward VS filter system model# ***** with aqua connect that was installed in July 2014. it has worked w/o a problem for two seasons until this season. The breaker keeps shutting it down. a certified hayward mechanic from Reliance Mech Services in Islandia NY checked it out, and changed the communication wire from the board to the pump to 300amp gauge. The pool ran for a day and the breaker tripped again. Then he said it is probably the pump, so he replaced the pump on July 1, it ran for a day and then the breaker tripped again. We could'nt turn it back on after switching the breaker on. The error message we get on the panel and on the wireless system, is 'VSP Communication error'. In between these repairs, our local electrician checked it out and said he believes that the mother board needs to be replaced. Any insights or recommendations will be greatly appreciated so we can get our system running properly. Thank you, ***** *****(###) ###-####
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying