Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I switched from pool to spa mode. The system shut down and

Customer Question

I switched from pool to spa mode. The system shut down and will not restart. Entire system seems to be with out power. I tried to reset PDA -- the PCB would not learn new code (lights did not blink). Also checked panel box circuit breaker -- it is good. What should I try next?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: probably my self if I feel I can safely accomplish the task. I am very good with technical repairs.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying