Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I am having some quirky issues and I can't determine if it's

Customer Question

I am having some quirky issues and I can't determine if it's the auto cover or the Jandy Panel. For the last month I kept thinking the issue was auto cover (cover pools) related and having to do with the open/close sensors. I've called the auto cover installers over 3 separate times now and the issue hasn't been resolved.
Here's the issue since we've opened the pool:
The Jandy is not accurately detecting when the pool cover is open or closed. Since I have my chlorine generator intensity set differently for an open cover vs a closed cover this can be an issue. For the most part it never registered the cover as fully open. It would always say 'partially uncovered'. Sometimes the Jandy provides no status but will disable devices like the cover is closed even when it is open and other times it will boost the chlorine generator to the 'pool uncovered' setting even when it is closed.
Then today several more strange things began to take place following a visit by the pool cover company. When I would open and closed the cover a few times the Jandy Panel would shutdown and restart. This kept happening.
At this point I don't know where the problem lies. Please help.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I no longer need help with this issue. How do I get a refund?