Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Do you know of an existing schematic Bullfrog 451 spa?

Customer Question

Do you know of an existing schematic for a Bullfrog 451 spa? (2009) The control board and heater assembly is part #53983-04. Model # ***** 240V
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I plan on doing the work myself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: With the heater element strap conductor disconnected, the right most board terminal shows a short to ground. The circulator motor does not spin, but gets rather warm. When the heater element is reconnected to the system, then the gfci breaker immediately kicks out. When removed from the circuit, the heater element shows no short to ground.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying