Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have an old hot tub with a United Spas C5 Controls with A

Customer Question

I have an old hot tub with a United Spas C5 Controls with A T5 command control panel. I have verified power going in and the control panel appears to be functioning properly. The unit is set up with a single pump and blower. I am currently reading an error code Flo (for the Flow Switch), however the flow switch is functioning properly. At the same time, neither the pump or the blower are turning on at all. I have checked power to the pump and blower and it is non existent when the control is set to run. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Yes I have double checked the code. I am not sure the exact model, however the tub itself is made by coleman.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I first checked the pressure switch, as that was the code that came up. I next checked to see if power was being sent to the pump or the blower when the unit is set to run.
JA: The electronics expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying