Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction

I have a Sundance Rio Series 400 Spa, got full 240 Volts,

Customer Question

I have a Sundance Rio Series 400 Spa,
got full 240 Volts, all fuses are good,
Red pilot light is on with no function
from any of the controls. Pump, Air,
and Light does not come on. Help!!
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 4 months ago.

OK well the transformer controls the power to topside. Open the control box and look for the transformer white square plug in the center of board, unplug it check for damaged wires, re-install plug and power up spa again and see if it works. From there you need to test voltage going into the transformer it should be 220 and then test voltage out and it should be 12-24 volts. You could also have a bad topside but lets take it one step at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK, sorry about the delay, i'm going through a medical nightmare right now and it takes me a while to get back to my project.. I checked the control transformer and I've got 240V going in and 12.8 V coming out. Unplugged every cable, connector and fuse and still no action on the top side!! Circuit board looks really clean and doesn't appear to be damaged in any way and no hot spots anywhere on the board. Any Clue!!
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 3 months ago.

Well it sounds like you have proper voltage from transformer, so at this point I would have to say you have a bad topside. Every topside has it's own small circuit board in it but that is encased in electrical goo so there is no access if voltage is good then it must be a bad topside. It is possible that it is a bad board but I dont think that is the case.