Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

One motor of my Aquatic spa tub has stopped working. It is

Customer Question

One motor of my Aquatic spa tub has stopped working. It is in a location where the spa technician cannot get to it to repair. Consequently, there remains water in the lines of the "air" jets that are placed on the bottom of the tub. (The "water" jets on the sides of the tub run from a different motor and continue to work. Those lines have been cleaned thoroughly.)
Since there is old water in the "Air" jet lines and the motor cannot be fixed, when I shower and the air jet lines get wet, there is a bad smell that enters the tub and bathroom.
My Question: is there any safe way to clear the air jet lines to remove the foul odor when wet? When the motor was working, it would self clear and air dry the lines once a day. Nothing works with that motor now. I have been told it cannot be reached to be fixed. The spa tub was bought in 2006. The information is below:
Aquatic Industries Inc. (company says they cannot help, old model)
model # A127LUX6032
serial# 648395-001-1
mfg. date 05/24/06
I live in St. Louis MO. I cannot find any professionals to help me. Can you assist?
If not, can one plug the air jet openings on the bottom of the tub to prevent the lines from smelling? Please help. It is unpleasant.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes, I would like some recommendations on how to solve my problem. I have already paid the 15 dollars in good faith that I would receive some information on how to remedy my problem. Please proceed with giving any expert advice there is to assist me with my stinky air jet water lines.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Will someone be able to reply to my question? I have not received any answer yet.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I am still waiting for an answer. I do not understand. Do you send me the answer per email?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Why does my question information states it has been answered??? I have not received any answer yet. I paid you in good faith. Will I receive an answer soon or at all???