Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Jandy aqualink rs 6613/6614 auto light on but pump not

Customer Question

Jandy aqualink rs 6613/6614 auto light on but pump not coming on. Went out yesterday, I think because of the heat. I pushed the auto- time out-service buttons and nothing. Then pushed the reset button located above the auto light. Flipped the breakers off waited, flipped breakers on, nothing resetting. GFP is functioning on the 110 side.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 24hours.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: As much as possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Originally when it turned off The Mandy remote indicated the pump was running when in fact it was not. Now the Mandy remote isn't connecting to the panel. Seem like this happened last summer, we assumed from the heat. It then came back on when it cooled. THIS TIME I PUSHED THE RESET BUTTON. I don't know why except was trying anything .....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying