Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a pool heater LAARS LX MODEL lx400n when I try to

Customer Question

I have a pool heater LAARS LX MODEL lx400n when I try to turn the pool heater or spa on it will go to on but will go to off rigth away
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: ok tnx
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depending on the problem or what it needs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I use my remote control to turn it on and hold it to the on position it will work but if I override the remote and try to turn it on manually the off on button doesn;t work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 3 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just never got an answer from you guys and I didn't know how to get back to you guys I'm sorry the question is the same
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer from you guys, you charge my credit card with $30.00 and I haven't heard from you, can you please respond or return the credit to my card thank's