tomen99
tomen99, Handyman
Experience:  Certified pool operator and maintenance supervisor
63148040

I seem to have decent flow through my salt water system but

Customer Question

I seem to have decent flow through my salt water system but continue to get error code 90.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Inte, ECO8110 . About 1 year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  tomen99 replied 5 months ago.
Are you noticing any air bubbles? Are you certain that the filters and skimmers are clear? Did this happen during a seasonal start up?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It seems as if there is decent flow through the system with very little air bubbles. There is decent water pressure flowing back in to the pool. This is not a seasonal start up. Although the air pressure is lower than a few weeks ago it still seems sufficient.
Expert:  tomen99 replied 5 months ago.
Chlorinators can be touchy because of the danger of chlorine gas. Make sure the skimmer is fully submerged. All connections are tight. I would also change or backwash the filter as a matter of diagnosing the issue.