Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I working on a NU-Wave spa package. I have an schematic that

Customer Question

I working on a NU-Wave spa package. I have an schematic that i secured from the Internet. My challenge in trouble shooting it is that the schematic has no wire numbers and or wire colours on it. I really need either a better schematic that provides wire color identification or a component layout that will demenstate the identity of the components. Example I have 3 air switches. I know that one would be for Blower one is for the booster pump and one selects between high and low speed. if you dont have a better drawing do you have any idea how I would contact NU-Wave
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I still would like an answer from you or others
Im working on this NU-Wave spa package and there is a small round grey device about 3/8 diameter and 4 inches long with what I guess to be a wire attached to it that I never removed my guess is that it is a temp probe but i'm not sure. Can you advise where it might go and what it is ? I will attempt to provide a picture