Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

My jandy heater is not calling, all new propane parts and

Customer Question

My jandy heater is not calling for heat, all new propane parts and can jump it to get it started but wont start on its own. Please help
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

When you say you jump it to start it what are you doing exactly?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I attached a wire to get the heat to turn on that bypassed the temp control

OK so that would tell us that there is a temp controller issue. If you bypass the control and it works great I would replace the temp control on the unit it must not be calling for heat as that is really all it could be.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I replaced that already. Brand new
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the unit was working with all the old parts, but then we replaced the gas valve. pressure switch the termopile thermostat and control board
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can anyone help me please