Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I have a flo2 error, and have replaced a ton of

Customer Question

I have a flo2 error, and have replaced a ton of switches...(almost too regularly) Can you tell me when I turn the gfi off. and the switch is open..... When I turn the gfi back on, should the switch close immediately or remain open. I can' t remember
JA: Has this happened before?
Customer: my spa is a jacuzzi 780 I think (10-15 yrs old)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes and yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've replaced all motors (not circ pump) and temp sensors as well. Filters are 6 mo old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how are you going to connect me?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have disconnected the flow switch from the master computer....and now have a flo error . All pumps work, heater doesn't seem to go on
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would still like assistance. I had a flow2 error immediately when turning on the power to the spa. Spa wouldn't heat. Turned power off..waited a min then powered up again. Striaght to flow message. I have removed both filters. Same result. I have put a hose to where the heated water comes out to flush out any possible air, same result. I should state up front that I have removed several flow switches over the years and it has always fixed my issue. I have also replaced most motors.
Most recently, I disconnect the flow switch electronics for the main power board, and cycled power off then on. All motors work, but now just "flo" singal there instead. Suggestions? (I believe the circ pump is also working)Thanks for any advice,Scott