Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor

My Jandy aqua link control box has all the led lit up. I

Customer Question

My Jandy aqua link control box has all the led lit up. I cannot change them or turn them off. My pumps are not running. Powering off the unit (tripping the breakers) does not help. The reset does not do anything either.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 4 months ago.

Does the unit tell you the firmware and revision number? If so I need that. However the most likely situation is that the Controller is not communicating with the Power center circuit board. There could be a broken wire (black or yellow) or the circuit board is bad. It could also be a bad firmware chip. Can you run the system in service mode at the Power Center? IF not then you are definitely looking at that board.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How do I get the firmware and revision number? is it on the board or chip itself? How do I trouble shoot the communication failure? Where are the broken wires (black or yellow) found? How do I tell if the board is bad? I cannot get to serviice or any other mode at the power center.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also, to which board are you referring? the controller board, the chlorine generator or the board at the back of the power center?