How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Billy Your Own Question
Billy, Technician
Category: Pool and Spa
Satisfied Customers: 22311
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
Type Your Pool and Spa Question Here...
Billy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a replacement Balboa spa pak to install customer here

Customer Question

I have a replacement Balboa spa pak to install for a customer here in Canada, it is a DYN8KUM3, it has a TV lift etc and there is a plug going to the TV but I can't find out where to put it on the new board, originally Balboa said we could use a generic pac but theat didn't work, not enough connectors for the TV, anyway this connection is labeled TV but J9 is for the TV lift, can I but the TV anywhere else or do I need to get a splitter?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 8 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Related Pool and Spa Questions