Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have an automatic pool cover, with a new motor (installed

Customer Question

I have an automatic pool cover, with a new motor (installed last year). I had a cover service person out to work on the cover last week (different issue, not related to the motor), and he left it open (with power connected and running) with a promise to come back and finish the job today. When he arrived today - the motor and keypad that controls it were completely dead. No one has touched them in the interim. There are no tripped circuit breakers anywhere in the house or outside, and more importantly, some outdoor lights that run on the same switch as the motor are working just fine. He checked the wiring in the keypad that controls the motor and the wires were all completely without power. How do I track down the problem?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying