WCohn, Construction Worker
Experience:  Been in contruction 18+years

I'm a plumbing contractor from new york, found a Aroma spa

Customer Question

I'm a plumbing contractor from new york, found a Aroma spa by Vita Spa air tub to be leaking. seems to be leaking from the tub itself (or the air channel). The water leaks off the plywood base attached to the tub by the drain opening. there is no access tub would have to be pulled to find the leak.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for responding Billy, This is the first time experience with an air tub and a online help site. I'm not sure if this problem is unique to this Aromaspa by Vitabath or could be common to other "air tubs"
Expert:  WCohn replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. If I understand you correctly you are just trying to figure out if this is a common issue or not?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no what i really need to know is where could it be leaking from and is this something that can be fixed without pulling the tub ?
Expert:  WCohn replied 4 months ago.

Well, if there is no access the tub will need to be removed. It could be leaking from the tub shoe, the pump, or valve connections. Is it a big leak? Does it only appear when water is in tub? If so only when air pup is on?

Expert:  WCohn replied 4 months ago.

If the these check valves are not working then water can get into the air system a leak.