Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I just purchased a home with a hot tub. The owners said that

Customer Question

I just purchased a home with a hot tub. The owners said that it worked great and they were in it overnight. I just filled it up 2 days adjoined turned the breaker on. It is a VITA SPA L100.
The main jet kicks on pretty good but when I switch the dial to the left for the small jets to kick on all around the seats I do not get much power at all? Also the water gets warm but its no where near the 104.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i would
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

Ok lets see if maybe we have some air pockets...

turn jets on 10 seconds...off 10 seconds....on 10 seconds etc.....do this 10 times.

Then shut everything off....30 seconds.....turn back on. The try jets again....if it still is not better try one more time on the 10 sec sequence on/off....

tell me if the jets improve

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still Nothing The main jet is actually weaker now, but the pumps sound the same. I am Getting and a FLO error on the controller. I did like the manual said and took the filter out. turned the breaker off and on and I still get it. I believe the water was a little high so I drained it some. I have it exactly were the specs call it 1/8 of an inch below the top of the skimmer.My hot tub stays covered but there are a couple leaves in the bottom of the tub. Is there anything down there that vents or pulls a leaf could be blocking?Also what about could anything be blocking airflow from when the previous owners drained the tub? I do have electrical and some plumbing knowledge so I could take it apart?
Expert:  Billy replied 9 months ago.

ok, there is a blockage...the flo is the flow switch not making contact. You will need to unhook discharge, remove filter...and try to purge out the system..