Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I purchased a new bullfrog x series spa with the plantinum

Customer Question

I purchased a new bullfrog x series spa with the plantinum package about a month ago and since it was new the skimmer door has a real loose fit even with the top lid snapped on and it comes loose and is always floating around or laying on the bottom of the tub. I contacted the dealer were I purchased it and they said they would send me a new skimmer door kit. That was three weekes ago and have never heard back. Do you think a new door kit will really fix my issue. I'm sure bullfrog mass produces these things in some type of mold. Not something I would expect bullfrog. I thought I did my research and seem really good reviews on bullfrog and I can't find anything online were this has happened to anyone else. Any suggestions?? Thanks
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying