Fix my Pool and Spa
Fix my Pool and Spa, Owner / Technition
Experience:  Over 24 years in pool and spa service and construction

I just bought a hot tub used it was working when we picked

Customer Question

I just bought a hot tub used it was working when we picked it up now it won't power on
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I am getting no power on the display screen
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just bought a hot tub . Not getting any power to the display screen
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's a jacuzzi 385 model. It worked before I moved it
Expert:  Fix my Pool and Spa replied 4 months ago.

It sounds to me like you may have just blown a fuse in transport. Open the control box under spa to expose the circuit board, on that board you will see one if not more Fuses mainly look for a 20 or 30 AMP fuse in the lower left corner of circuit board area. This is the main power fuse for board, then tend to blow quite often. From there look for the transformer on the board, this is a square unit with a square plug coming out of it, that square white plug goes into the center of the circuit board it should be self explanatory once you see it, if this came loose it will not send power up to topside control. Check and reset ALL breakers in the system, and check voltage out to circuit board from House.