garrygoeson
garrygoeson, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 27 years Repairing Pool & Spa Equipment,Gas Heaters,& Whirlpool Bath Tubs. Certified by many Pool & Spa Manufacturers.
64048604

Sta-rite sr333na model, n3 001a05b 050 serial #. Heater

Customer Question

sta-rite sr333na model, n3 001a05b 050 serial #. Heater works, shuts off at 81 degrees. Key pad shows temp but cannot be adjusted, nothing else on the keypad will adjust.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  garrygoeson replied 5 months ago.

Hi:

My name is Garry. I'll be glad to assist you with your spa.

Turn power off to the heater at the circuit breaker. Remove the top to access the Circuit board. You will see a ribbon connector that plugs in to the side of the board. Carefully unplug it and clean the connections on the Circuit Board where the connector goes to. This will have six pins, but may have nine pins if the older style board is being used. After you cleaned all the pins on the Circuit Board, plug the connector back in and power the heater on. Now, try the up and down arrows on the keypad to see if you can adjust the set temperature. Let me know what you find? Thank you.

Hi Patrick:

Just checking to see if you had the chance to try my suggestion? If so, did this work?

Hi Patrick:

Hoping to find out if you were able to get the heater working? Please respond?

Just following up to see if you still need help with this. Please let me know because the question is still open. Thank you.