poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

Our Vita Prestige Aqua Glo lights are not coming on. The

Customer Question

Our Vita Prestige Aqua Glo lights are not coming on. The panel shows the lights are "on" but nothing is o
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I sent this June 12 at 4:24 PM it is now June 13 8:19 PM and your "You'll get a response here and by email - often in 10 minutes and always within a day" went out the window 4 hours ago.Do I ask for my money back or is someone going to tell me how to fix my spa Aqua Glo lights?
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4- replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sabine, welcome to Just Answer, my name is*****

I wanted to respond to your question because you are right you deserve some sort of communication with an expert, you are the paying customer, and you deserve this service, I apologize that no one has come to your aid yet.

I am very new to the service, but in the short time I have been answering questions, it has become clear to me that trying to troubleshoot proprietary equipment without proper schematics from the manufacturer is incredibly difficult. In fact, my guess is that unless one of the experts here on Just Answer has intimate knowledge of the manufacturers equipment they will not be able to answer your question; that seems to be the number one reason why questions like yours linger on our request center page. Without reliable documentation of how a system works even the best electrician or engineer will only be guessing when it comes to equipment that is proprietary without having worked on similar equipment before. My guess is the control circuit or the power supply to your units LED's has malfunctioned and needs to be replaced. My suggestion is to contact the manufacturer if another expert here can not answer your question. Again, I apologize for the delayed service. Thank you for your question, I hope you get your lights working.