Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I just bought a house with a Blue Haven Smart Control

Customer Question

I just bought a house with a Blue Haven Smart Control Automation, Salt system for my pool.I was having issues and was trying to reconfigure the settings and mistakenly disabled my hard lined remote.My wired remote now will not show the normal default items, just scans through the various items.Upon checking my main, I observed that my main display is not working.When I run the part number it shows GLXLOCALP4 (Aqua Logic Local Display P-4 Only)I 've removed my display and on the back it shows:Part number: 066009F-1Above the part number is ***** barcode strip with the numbers 018005a-2 4105 15422On the left hand side is a strip with the numbers 011007C - 1I need to get a replacement, and seen several that look the same however some are talking about a date code.Can you advise if the replacement would be compatible with my system, the pool was built in 2005 so the system is at least that old.Thanks, Tom
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 5 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I do not need help, it took way too long for any response back. My credit card has already been charged $25 please ensure that this amount is removed so I don't have to contact my bank. Please have someone call me at(###) ###-####to ensure that the charges are reversed. Thanks,Tom