Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

Call spa 5000.....pump runs on low but when you press the

Customer Question

Call spa 5000.....pump runs on low but when you press the jet button pump shuts off instead of going into high
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just cleaned and started the hot tub tonight. Pump is running in low but can't get it to go into high
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying