poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

Just getting things going season and turned the heater on,

Customer Question

Just getting things going for the season and turned the heater on, and it starts but then stops a few seconds later.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I don't know. My husband is looking at it now. A mouse crawled out before and he's wondering if a nest is in there blocking something. Otherwise, I don't think he'll know what to do.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Steve555 replied 4 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..can you give me the make and model of the heater please?

Also, if you have a pool pump that is dual or variable speed, turn it to the highest speed and try turning on the heater.

I'll be here.