Billy
Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers
12672042

I'm converting a Tiger River Bengal model M 115v to 230v it

Customer Question

I'm converting a Tiger River Bengal model M 115v to 230v it has the older version board with program jumpers. My issue is that in the owner's manual showa only 4 program jumpers (JP 1 thru JP 4) and my circuit board has 6 program jumpers. What's the correct jumper sequence for my circuit board?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: Not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 6 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I STILL NEED HELP.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is the correct Program Jumper sequence for a IQ2000 with J1 thru J6 set up for 230v?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This for a Tiger River Bengal Model M Spa Serial # ***** Everything appears to be correct on the IQ2000 control circuit board except for the number of Program Jumpers.