Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

We just tried to heat our spa-used the remote-selected, spa

Customer Question

We just tried to heat our spa-used the remote-selected, spa mode- spa heat-air blowers...and the spa dumped all the water out! What valve is set wrong?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The spa is filling back up. We want to heat it and use it do we avoid it dumping the water back out?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: We swam last weekend and turned on the slide valve, but that's all we've changed (we think) on the valves.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Since we have spent the money - I would like your take on why we had this problem..