Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor

My pentair intellichlor IC15 has no power. I have been using

Customer Question

My pentair intellichlor IC15 has no power. I have been using it for 3 months with no problems. It does have power at the source and the fuse is not blown.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What happened to always within a day often in 10 minutes. I haven't heard a thing in over 36 hours.
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 4 months ago.

If you have no flow light that is either red or green lit on the IC 15 on then there is an internal problem in the power supply box. The "cell" light may not be on if it is not in one of it's cycling times. If you suspect this then hold the "Less" and "More" button at the same time to put it into "Boost" mode as this will trigger an on cycle for 24 hours. Again if there is no flow light on whats so ever, Depending on where you purchased this unit, you should still have a warranty on this. I would call Pentair and file a warranty claim quickly, you will need your receipt of purchase on the unit. There are no serviceable parts on the power supply.