Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a Nordic impulse model that I purchased in 2007. 2

Customer Question

Hi there. I have a Nordic impulse model that I purchased in 2007. 2 weeks ago I didnt notice that a round bracket had snapped and all the water sprayed out. The pump was scree hing because it was empty. I shut it down and replaced the part. Refilled and plugged in. At first only the digital display would come on but it kept flashing 888 on the screen faintly. Now it's a steady 888 code...the pump kicks on for about 3 seconds and then shuts down continuesly no matter how long I keep it plugged in. While it kicks on the water circulates. Not sure if damage wS done to the electrical at first it kept tripping tge breaker...but now it just keeps shutting down. Any suggestions?
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I have not received an answer as of yet