Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

My hot tub won't come on. The temperature display is on but

Customer Question

My hot tub won't come on. The temperature display is on but that's all. I have replaced the fuses and still nothing.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The plug burnt up on it and I replaced the GFI plug with a new one. I thought it blew the fuses so I replaced them and still nothing. It's not doing anything. The temperature is displaying 86 but it's not doing anything else at all. The transformer looks like it's bad. It kind of looks like it has rust on it. Would a bad transformer keep it from doing anything. The jets don't come on either
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to know how to remove the transformer to replace it. It's a blue ridge spa the transformer is a Triad F20-600 Class B
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying