poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.

Have raypak 2100 model cr185ep. I know the ignition module

Customer Question

have raypak 2100 model cr185ep. I know the ignition module and the gas valve work. only get spark for a few seconds then stops and lights flash for service. can there be any other component issues to look for besides the board? is there a way to test the board?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

my name is Billy. Are you able to access the pilot assembly to disassemble and clean?