Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I have a Pentair heatmaster 400 natural gas pool heater had

Customer Question

hi I have a Pentair heatmaster 400 natural gas pool heater had error code e05 stack heat sensor, bought it and replace it now still e05 and when I go thru system check it has r13 code, unit runs for about 30 seconds and shuts down?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: salt water pool
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.