Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

I replaced the circuit board to my bullfrog hot tub. Now

Customer Question

I replaced the circuit board to my bullfrog hot tub. Now blows fuse F10.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the Control board in my Bulk Frog hot tub. The circuit board ia a Balboa EL1000 P/N 22952 rev C. After very carefully trans posing all connectors my tub blows fuse F10. I took a picture of the old board and the connectors that I would have to replace and used this for a reference. I can not find any differences in the way I attached the new control panel.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. Nothing comes to mind.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.