poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

Hayward heater shows code if : The gas was turned off repair

Customer Question

Hayward heater shows code if
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The gas was turned off for unrelated repair and the heater turned on when the gas supply resumed. The pilot must now be lighted. I do not see a regulator that looks like those shown in the manual.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Are you having trouble locating the gas control valve? What is the model number of your unit?