Billy, Technician
Experience:  Licensed in Hydronics and Boilers

My pool pump cycles on and off. Not like it is overheating

Customer Question

My pool pump cycles on and off. Not like it is overheating though. It runs and pumps water for a couple seconds then shuts off for a second then pumps for a second and on and on. I've let it go through this cycle for over a minute.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I just took the pump apart and cleaned the impeller etc. It was pretty clogged.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Billy replied 4 months ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying.