Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor
67374415

I have a smartouch digital series 2000 on our spa and it has

Customer Question

I have a smartouch digital series 2000 on our spa and it has a code (SESH) on it. Troubleshooting says sensor short.
the spa is functional but no heat. What sensor is it that needs replaced?
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Code flashes (sesh) sensor short. No heat. What sensor needs replaced.
JA: Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Before it got this code the control pack got wet from a leak coming from one of my jet motors. I fixed the leak but now I have no heat and I get this (SESH) code flashing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 9 months ago.

This would be the temperature sensor. There are other codes for a high limit (water too hot) or no flow (pressure switch). The spa cannot tell what the heat is, so it disables the heater.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thankyou.
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 8 months ago.

Let me know if we can help further.