Poolservice123
Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor
67374415

I have 125 flashing on the Hawkeye hot tub display and the

Customer Question

Good morning I have 125 flashing on the Hawkeye hot tub display and the tub will not work can you give me a clue on what it is and what to do ?
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here are pics
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 6 months ago.

IF you have cartridge filters how old are they? Also there is a flow sensor that can be cleaned off with a scotchbrite pad. IF it has gotten dirty or scaled this can cause a flow error. It can also fail. I have attached a picture. Before replacing this take out your cartridges, run pool and see in a minute or two if the error goes away. If so, then filters are either old or dirty again and may need chemical cleaning. If not then you can check flow sensor out further.

Once you get the flow error light off, you can take a sample of water directly in front of the return where the bubbles come into pool from SWG while it is in generating mode and test for chlorine. It must be in generator mode and you need to take a glass upside down and "catch" the water in that area.

Take into consideration if you have phosphates in water and the SWG cannot produce enough chlorine when they are present in the water.

CORRECT QUESTION ON THIS PAGE IS:

Do you have a salt generator on this spa?

Please ignore the first answer...I tried to erase it ....It was directed towards a pool customer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No salt
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any clue ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They charged me for that wrong answer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I get an answer please or the rest of my refund please