poolguy810
poolguy810, owner - pool and spa service company
Experience:  Servicing pools and all brands of spas for over 28 years.
32482502

I have a Lite 2 Model LJ, the spa pump is running, gas is

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a Lite 2 Model LJ, the spa pump is running, gas is on, the display board shows the pipe joint on the right side but nothing else works. None of the buttons make anything show up on the display. We just bought the house and this this is the first time I have tried to use the spa. Any suggestions would be a big help. thank you
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Pool Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i has not been used for over a year.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 6 months ago.

Is there an error code with "F" followed by a number? Did you change the heater to Spa mode from Pool mode?