Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.

Hayward Heater h-250 shows LO and service light is on JA:

Customer Question

Hayward Heater h-250 shows LO and service light is on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I did not use the heater for year and a half
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.There are too many possibilities for me to run down every one here. If you want to trouble shoot this here is a link to the manual me know if you have trouble following the troubleshooting guide at the end of the manual.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for sending the manual. Though, tis is not a manual for my heater. My heater's model is different: H250ED2. I already checked the troubleshooting section in the manual for my heater. To be honest, I was expecting an advice beyond what is written in the manual. Can you provide me with it?