Poolservice123, CPO, CPI, CBP
Experience:  40+ yrs, NSPF Instructor, NC Licensed SwimPool Contractor

I am trying to figure out the parts needed to send to my

Customer Question

I am trying to figure out the parts needed to send to my builder in the caribbean for my spa jets.
JA: Sometimes pool issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Pool Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I want to use waterway product, but am unsure of the pieces I need.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pool Technician should know?
Customer: nope.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pool Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pool and Spa
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It has been suggested I purchase the following:
Waterway Large Straight Body Gunity Assembly (210-3840) and
Waterway Pulsator Deluxe Poly Jet (Internal Only).
I don't like the pulsator jet...and was hoping to buy jets where I could switch out different heads.
I need 8 jets.
Expert:  Poolservice123 replied 5 months ago.
Here are some new Threaded jets by Waterway that may be what you are looking for. You can change the internals.In Wall during construction phase: of Internals: can purchase 1 set to see if that is what you could use and put it in your hands to inspect. Ask if it is returnable if it is not what you wanted.
Most internals are replaceable or interchangeable for service. They also have jets that just screw into regular theaded pipe but these are normally used on vinyl pools.